Chinese Sanda competition and training, to protect the struck parts from getting injured.
Microfiber, breathable leather, foam, imitative latex, neoprene, and Oxford cloth
Material Process and Performance Characteristics
1. Headguard is of microfiber fabric through sewing process, with an inner container molded through composition of efficient energy absorbing foam to effectively protect the ears and hind-brain from being struck, as well as adjustable double Velcro for hind-brain such that the helmet is not prone to slipping off while being worn;
2. Chest protector is of microfiber fabric and breathable leather lining through sewing process, with a foamed profiling inner container with high resistance to impact force, adjustable double buckle wear design;
3. Boxing gloves are of microfiber fabric through sewing process, air-permeable through the center of palm, delivering an excellent grip feel, with an inner container molded through foaming of efficient energy absorbing imitative latex to protect fist peak and wrist from getting injured;
4. Groin protector is of microfiber and neoprene fabric through sewing process, with excellent air-permeability, convenient and comfortable to wear, stable and firm; an energy absorbing and damping inner container of foamed profiling protective pad, consistent with ergonomic design and preventive against injury;
5. Instep guard is of neoprene fabric through sewing process, with an inner container molded through foaming of efficient energy absorbing imitative latex, Velcro type design, comfortable to wear;
6. Apparatus bag is of waterproof Oxford cloth through sewing process for storing a full set of protectors, convenient to carry.